To be eligible for the Academics, Arts, and Athletics Award a student must:
- be a high school senior at the time of nomination. Schools may nominate one senior boy and one senior girl for this award.
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the time of nomination.
- participate in at least one League-sponsored athletic program and one arts/activity program.
- comply with the MSHSL's Student Code of Conduct
- complete the application form and submit it to the administrative region secretary by the deadline date specified by the region committee.