Registration for Fall Sports will begin July 14, 2021
First Day of Fall Sports is August 16, 2021. Captains Practice is held during the week of August 8, 2021
All student athletes must complete the following two steps in order to participate in tryouts or practices:
- Have an updated physical on file in the AVHS Athletics Office. The date of your sports physical can be found in MyPaymentsPlus under MY ACCOUNT/MANAGE STUDENT. New or updated physical forms can be emailed to Wendy.Beckman@district196.org, faxed to 952-431-8744 or brought into the high school main office. All current physicals must be dated within the past three years.
- Click here for Sports Physical Form: https://tinyurl.com/j43vxxsb
- Register on MyPaymentsPlus prior to your sport start date or tryout start date.
- Visit the District 196 MyPaymentsPlus Family Resource Hub if you need assistance setting up your profile.
Free/Reduced Online Checkout
- Complete the checkout process MyPaymentsPlus
- Adding the $0 activity to the cart
- Click on checkout
Your coach will receive an automatic electronic communication that you are registered after successful completion of the process. If you have a specific program question or concern, please direct them to the coach. Coach contact information can be found on the Coaches Directory page or on the Athletics homepage.